THREE WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN HELP US
1. Make a Donation
You can make a one off donation or a monthly donation to us. Whatever you can afford to give will be accepted with joy by us and will go a long way in helping us reach our goals. Our bank is Socitabank, Warrens. Account no: 0000458308
With your help, we can help people living with multiple sclerosis face their challenges and retain their dreams. How? Simple, organise an event like a walkathon, a 5K marathon, a bicycle ride, a golf or tennis tournament or even a horserace!
Why not volunteer your time to help us raise funds or simply spend some time with those who have MS to give them a sense of vitality.
What does Volunteering mean?
Some of the ways you can take action include:
- Volunteering at a fundraising event (MS Walk, etc.)
- Becoming a leader in your community (committee member, fund development, etc.)
- Lending your expertise (marketing and communications, public relations, legal advocacy, etc.)
- Offering direct support to individuals living with MS (support, friendly visits, wellness programs, self-help)
- Helping out at an educational event.
- Supporting and advocating for issues faced by people affected by MS (meeting with elected officials etc)
- Providing support at our local office (reception, filing, data entry)
Other ideas of how you’d like to get involved? We’d love to hear from you!